Web.Com Group declared that the company has released two latest products, Pro SEO services, and Pro Website. Pro SEO services and Pro website are solutions intended for small businesses on a minimal budget who need good-looking websites and efficient SEO. The new services, at present are available for Web.com clients and will be available for Network Solutions and Register.com clients in the coming months.
Pro SEO and Pro Website
The Pro Website service offers businesses with a professionally designed website that satisfies the requirements in their journey. Pro SEO Services offer businesses with SEO solutions designed accurately to target their goals and business requirements to increase exposure and visibility.
Other offerings in the Pro SEO Services product suite incorporate:
- Pro Business Directory: Our Business Directory submits and handles listings in almost 24 business directory, which also includes: Instagram, Facebook, Google My Business, Bing, Foursquare, Tupalo, Brownbook, Hotfrog, Where to?, Factual plus navigation services incorporating Google Maps, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Fiat, VW, GM, Navmii, Uber, Here, TomTom, Toyota, and Waze.
- Pro SEO Action Plan: With this offering, a Pro SEO Specialist accesses the website and goals, then utilizes the Simple SEO tool to create the top SEO activities that the business can complete within Simple SEO themselves.
- Pro SEO Content: This feature incorporates expertly designed and optimized content for a blog or website.
- Pro On-Page SEO: Updation of an existing website page and optimize it to perform well search engine rankings.
- Pro Off-Page SEO: Generate quality backlinks and excerpts from other trustworthy sites to build client trust and online influence.
Want to read More About Hosting News? Sign up our newsletter for the latest update.
The post Web.com releases new lineup of Pro Services(Pro SEO and Pro Website) appeared first on Cloud Host News.