Rubrik, a software platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises, has launched Rubrik Accelerator for Microsoft Azure – to offer enterprise customers a single solution to protect and manage data from on-premises to Microsoft Azure.
Rubrik Accelerator for Azure adds to the company’s offering for Microsoft customers which features automated data protection for Microsoft Hyper-V, support for physical Windows, and instant database recoveries with SQL Live Mount.
– read more below the image –
“Rubrik shares a commitment with Microsoft to drive business results for our customers,” said David Willis, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft’s US Partner Group. “Our deep collaboration with Rubrik is exciting. Together, we enable our mutual customers to accelerate their digital transformation with Azure and deliver for their customers.”
The Rubrik Accelerator for Microsoft Azure would offer enterprises:
- A fast-track to Azure success – Rubrik would help customers easily on-ramp to Azure by providing a single solution to protect and manage data across all environments. Rubrik customers automate archival to Azure for cost-effective long-term retention. As they advance in their cloud journey, they can “quickly” spin up applications in Azure for test/dev.
- Management simplicity – Customers engage with the same “easy-to-use” Rubrik interface to manage applications on-premises, at the edge, and in the cloud. Users automate backup, recovery, and archival schedules via one SLA policy engine “with just a few clicks, reducing daily management times from hours to minutes.”
- Faster recovery with SQL Live Mount and global search – Customers can recover “in minutes” with Rubrik’s Live Mount solution for SQL, and locate files instantly with predictive global search that spans on-premises and cloud, including files, folders, filesets, virtual machine (VM), and database instances.
- Free CloudOn and Azure Credits – To reduce the risk of cloud migration, new users of Rubrik Accelerator for Microsoft Azure will receive 6 months of free Azure from Microsoft and 12 months of free CloudOn from Rubrik.
“Every enterprise customer I speak with has cloud ambitions. However, many organizations are held back by complex legacy data management solutions that keep the cloud migration process out of reach,” said Mike Tornincasa, Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Rubrik. “The Rubrik Accelerator for Microsoft Azure makes it easy for enterprises to move to a hybrid cloud model, and in turn, innovate faster, be more productive, and unlock cost savings. Additionally, Rubrik offers customers the ability to manage their entire Microsoft investment on one platform, across on-premises and public cloud environments.”
Rubrik pioneered Live Mount for SQL to deliver near-zero RTOs and introduced cloud instantiation on Azure for ‘server-less’ test/dev and disaster recovery. Rubrik would help customers leverage “the power of Microsoft” with integration across Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office 365, Windows, Hyper-V, Azure Stack, and Azure Data Box. In addition, Rubrik offers support for Azure Government Cloud for customers in the federal space.
The Rubrik Accelerator for Microsoft Azure can be purchased from all Rubrik and Azure channel partners.
Read more at Cloud Data Management Platform Rubrik Unveils Accelerator for Azure on Website Hosting Review.