Reliam, a managed services provider and consulting company for cloud providers including Amazon Web Services (AWS Cloud) and Microsoft Azure, has rebranded its company name after recently acquiring AWS Partner Network (APN) Advanced Consulting Partners Stratalux, and G2 Tech Group. The new company born from the recent mergers now names itself ‘Mission.’
Since the acquisitions, completed earlier in 2018, the combined organization has grown revenue 6x, doubled its customer base to 175 enterprises, and more than tripled its headcount.
Mission commands deep expertise in the architecture, migration, management, performance, and cost-optimization of cloud environments. Building on the foundation of these three cloud service providers, Reliam, Stratalux and G2 Tech Group, Mission now features coast-to-coast geographic coverage and offices in Los Angeles and Boston. Mission’s breadth of AWS technical and strategic proficiencies includes more than 90 AWS certifications held among the company’s cloud operations professionals and solutions architects.
Managed DevOps, Managed Security
Mission is also an APN Advanced Consulting Partner who has achieved Competency Partner status in DevOps, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. The company has particularly deep domain expertise across the media and entertainment, mobile gaming, digital media, education, consumer goods, marketing, ecommerce, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) verticals.
“We have a vision to guide and support organizations worldwide to confidently embrace and leverage the transformative power of cloud computing, and to do good for themselves, their teams, their customers, and their stakeholders,” said Simon Anderson, CEO of Mission. “The next twenty years of global development will require rapid innovation, deep insights, and flexible, cost-effective cloud platforms that deliver rapid, tangible value to all. Mission will play a leading role in partnering with your company to design your future value, and achieve your goals.”
With the new company brand name comes an updated cloud services portfolio structure. The core of Mission’s managed services includes:
- Managed Cloud – 24x7x365 support, adherence to current best practices, auto-maintenance, advanced monitoring, managed backups, expert consultation
- Managed DevOps –IT roadmapping, accelerated deliveries, advanced and rapid support, CI/CD, long-term consulting
- Managed Security –real-time data monitoring, compliance enforcement, data archiving, AI/ML protection, attack mitigation
- Managed Application Performance – real-time metrics, proactive performance management, alert response
- Professional Services – AWS Well-Architected Reviews, migrations, configuration management, architecture, best practices implementation, cloud transformations, strategic consulting
- Cloud Optimization – detailed spend attribution, best practices benchmarking, cost optimization, simplified invoicing
Read more at Reliam Renames Itself Mission After Acquiring Stratalux and G2 Tech Group on Website Hosting Review.