Global cyber technology software solutions provider Comodo Cybersecurity, a company headquartered in Clifton, New Jersey, with experts and analysts in 193 countries, has launched new plugins for cPANEL and WHMCS, for its cloud-based cWatch Web security solution.
These plugins would streamline onboarding and accelerate time-to-revenue for partners and customers in the website ecosystem, including web hosting providers, website builders, domain registrars, value-added resellers (VARs) and merchant processors.
cPANEL would help to simplify web hosting management within a single control panel, while WHMCS provides an all in one billing and support solution integrated with cWatch Web.
Global Channel Partner Network
Comodo Cybersecurity makes cWatch Web available directly and through a global distribution partner network. These free plugins are designed to increase adoption and accelerate customer acquisition by providing a “complete and affordable” website security solution, “enhancing revenue” with zero upfront costs and flexible pricing.
“These plugins implement the top feature requests from Comodo partners, enabling them to go to market with website security automatically included,” said Steve Subar, president, and CEO of Comodo Cybersecurity. “Only Comodo Cybersecurity provides the web ecosystem with a ‘whole product’ – detection + protection – a full-featured product plus anti-malware services.”
By integrating these plugins for cPANEL and WHMCS, hosting providers can offer “must-have” administrative features to their customers:
- Easy setup with no password required – simply click START to onboard site owners
- Fully managed solution – a ‘set-it and forget-it’ security for both distribution partners and their customers
- Scalable web security – “simple” integration with no platform upgrade required
- All-in-one ‘pane of glass’ dashboard – lets hosting providers and their customers
- License and activate the Comodo Cybersecurity cloud-based solution
- Initiate comprehensive automatic and manual vulnerability scanning
- View current and historical scan reports
- Kick off and view the status of the Comodo Cybersecurity Malware Removal service
Comodo Cybersecurity partners distributing cWatch Web can leverage the new plugins to offer:
- Add-ons within existing plans
- Flexible pricing and “competitive” profit margins
- Recurring billing – automatic monthly and annual
Read more at Comodo Cybersecurity Unveils New Plugins for Its Cloud-Based cWatch Web Security Platform on Website Hosting Review.