Our Data Center Executive Roundtable for the Third Quarter of 2022 explores four topics: the continuing demand for infrastructure to support hyperscale computing, how water scarcity will impact design, the growth prospects for second-tier markets, and the best strategies for adapting to power constraints in a growing number of major markets.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Hyperscale Data Center Demand Likely to Continue
- Water Scarcity Will Bring Change to Data Center Design, Location
- ‘Significant Growth Opportunity’ Lies Ahead for Secondary Markets
- Beyond The Grid: The Role of Data Centers in the Future of Power
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Rhea Williams of Oracle and Infrastructure Masons
- Ryan Baumann of Kohler Power Systems
- John-David Enright of TMGcore
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on.com/dcfrontier” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>andFacebook, connecting with me onLinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: