Here’s what made news in the domain name business last month.
1. Namecheap and GoDaddy fight about domain aftermarket – GoDaddy president of domains Paul Nicks and Namecheap CEO Richard Kirkendall traded barbs on Twitter.
2. NFT company Dapper Labs registers hundreds of domain names – AppDetex has landed a couple of NFT companies as clients and helped them register thousands of domains. I don’t see the point.
3. DomainAgents acquires Domain Boardroom – The company acquired the site from Donna Mahony and plans to tweak the business model.
4. New .com rankings: a surprise entry to the top 10 – The surprise entry fell back to earth the next month.
5. Three reports show trends in domain market – Keep an eye on what’s hot with these reports.
Miss a podcast? Catch up now. Be sure to subscribe in your podcast app.
The power of great domains – DNW Podcast #385
Unpredictable domain sales – DNW Podcast #384
Both sides of DNS abuse – DNW Podcast #383
SEO jobs, onions, parties & more – DNW Podcast #382
Post link: April’s top domain name stories
© DomainNameWire.com 2022. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact editor (at) domainnamewire.com. Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.
Original article: April’s top domain name stories
©2022 Domain Observer. All Rights Reserved.