PIR receives over 600 nominations for this year’s awards.
Public Interest Registry (PIR) received a record number of nominations for this year’s .ORG Impact Awards, the organization announced this week.
633 organizations applied for the awards, and this week the list was narrowed to 35 finalist organizations. Winners will be announced at an online event on November 9, 2021.
The 2021 awards include a winner in each of these categories:
- Health and Healing in a Period of Pandemic
- Overcoming Climate Change
- Championing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Fighting Hunger and Poverty
- Providing Quality Education for All
- Building Better Communities
- .ORG Rising Stars (recognizes someone under 25 years old)
- .ORG of the Year
The .ORG of the Year will take home $35,000, while all other winners will receive $10,000.
© DomainNameWire.com 2021. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact editor (at) domainnamewire.com. Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.
Original article: .ORG Impact Awards draw record number of nominations
©2021 Domain Observer. All Rights Reserved.