Radix our ad partner here, released their second half of 2021 premium domains report. I was surprised that three letter names were the most popular category. We tend to see more keywords sell for big money in new gtlds.
Full year results were the best ever for total retail premium revenue, the number came in at $5,884,189.
- $2.98M in retail premium revenue
- 3Ls most popular category ~39% of all new premium registrations
- 42% growth in premium new registration revenue from H1 2021
- $1.81M in premium renewal retail revenue
– 62% of total premium revenue
Original article: Radix’s H2 2021 Premiums Report
©2022 Domain Observer. All Rights Reserved.