A Free Industry Webinar: Student housing operators are facing an unprecedented challenge with containment of COVID-19.
Property management and operations strategies will be modified in the coming weeks to best manage this crisis. In addition, many capital raising strategies and current construction projects could be impacted. Join industry leaders on Tuesday, March 24 at 4pm ET for an important industry update, including analysis of current challenges and opportunities over the remainder of 2020.
• What has been the impact, to date, of COVID-19 on student housing operations and management?
• How are third-party operators communicating with student tenants and academic institutions?
• How are academic institutions communicating with third-party developers and management firms?
• Is there a past precedent for the current situation? • Will the current challenge further online / “Stay in the Dorm” education and training? And, what will this mean for the traditional academic model going forward?
• The silver lining: With significant economic uncertainty, is there an expectation of increasing college enrollments over the coming weeks and months?
• How might current construction projects be impacted?
• What is the response in the U.S. and Canada? • What new products might emerge or see rapid growth from this current challenge?
• Beyond the current challenge, what is the outlook for student housing development and investment over the remainder of 2020?
• Moderator: Brian Klebash, President & Founder, CAPRE
• Dorothy (Joffe) Jackman, Executive Managing Director – National Student Housing Group, Colliers International
• Derek Lobo, CEO & Broker of Record, SVN Rock Advisors Inc.
• Donna Preiss, President, The Preiss Company
• Sanjil Shah, Managing Partner, Alignvest Student Housing
• Jamie Swick, Senior Associate – National Student Housing Group, Colliers International
The post Registration Open for FREE CAPRE Webinar: Student Housing Outlook: The Industry Response to COVID-19 and Development, Investment & Capital Raising appeared first on CAPRE MEDIA | CAPRE EVENTS.