WP Engine declared that it is making its solution ‘Genesis Pro’ available for purchase through a subscription on StudioPress. In addition to this, just for $360, the annual subscription will include access to and assistance for Genesis and all the StudioPress-made themes. Genesis pro also lets clients create sites quicker with WordPress. By the option of pre-built content layouts, it is easier to create content and web pages.
Features and benefits:
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Access to and support for Genesis and all 35 StudioPress-created themes
- One year of free hosting for one website on WP Engine with no automated billing for hosting past your first free year.
- Access to & assistance for the Genesis Pro plugin, which creates attractive websites quickly using professionally designed and pre-optimized WordPress blocks, page sections of blocks, and complete page layouts of blocks
- Grants the capability to restrain blocks, sections, and layouts to specific users so they can provide their content creators with blocks optimized to help guarantee the attractive site they create remains pretty
- Capacity to utilize Genesis, the premium themes, and the Genesis Pro plugin on as multiple sites as clients would love and no concern where their site is hosted.
Jason Cohen, Founder and Chief Technology Officer at WP Engine stated that the company is gratified to have Genesis Pro as a part of the WP Engine DXP and they are happy to be able to provide Genesis Pro to each individual on StudioPress. He further said that through all of their Genesis Products, the company will be fully concentrating on improving the productivity of its clients so as to scale the design and development work with WordPress.
For more Hosting News Stay tuned for the latest update news, subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest and regular updates.
The post WP Engine makes Genesis Pro available to its customers through StudioPress appeared first on Cloud Host News.