Around 300 global investors, financiers and analysts are expected to meet this year at the Finvest Summit in Monaco to assess market outlook and sentiment for the data center, cloud and edge sectors. Presented by BroadGroup’s Data Economy news platform, this Finvest Summit will take place during BroadGroup’s Datacloud Global Congress at the Grimaldo Forum in Monaco, 4-6 June 2019.
The event program includes a wide range of topics including digital infrastructure financing, edge investment, location hotspots, investment risk, M&A, and fund raising through private equity, institutional investment, mezzanine financing and bond markets.
“Finvest uniquely offers for the first time a global forum for investors in the rapidly expanding data center sector,” said João Marques Lima, founder and Editor-in-Chief of Data Economy.
The Finvest Summit will take place on 5 June 2019 during the annual Datacloud Global Congress in Monaco. Data Economy will also announce the first ever Finvest accolades at the Datacloud Awards on the evening of 4th June.
Speakers during Finvest Summit include investors, private equity, hedge funds, pension funds, property specialists and bankers, as well as the IT infrastructure leadership of data center businesses. Some of the speakers during this event include:
- Avner Papouchado, CEO, ServerFarm
- Eric Crabtree, Chief Investment Officer, IFC
- Fernando Chueca, mD, Carlyle Europe Technology Partners
- Guy Willner, Founder and CEO, IXcellerate
- Hossein Fateh, Chairman & CEO, CloudHQ
- Isaac Vaz, Director – Infrastructure Equity, Aviva Investors
- Jeffrey Ferry, Director, Goldman Sachs
- Jeffrey Krogh, Managing Director, BNP Paribas
- Jonathan Schildkraut, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer, CyrusOne
- Kemal Hawa, Partner & Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Lance Crosby, CEO, Stackpath
- Madonna Park, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Marit Salte, CFO, Smedvig Family Office
- Matthew Dent, CCO, Global Switch
- Michael Tobin OBE, Industry Entrepeneur
- Peter Marin, CEO, T5 Data Centers
- Pierre Pozzo, Principal, Permira
- Randy Brouckman, CEO, EdgeConneX
- Rupert Robson, CEO, Torch Partners
- Zachary Smith, CEO, Packet
Read more at BroadGroup Announces Global Data Center Investment Forum in Monaco on Website Hosting Review.